Lee Botti & Associates and Temp Alternatives are used by over 2 000 South African logistics, freight, travel and hospitality companies for their recruitment needs.
We pride ourselves on the fact that our company has been established for 35 years and is built on repeat business. We have serviced the same industry for many years and our fee is not based on the immediate need to fill a position, but the culmination of many years of experience and knowledge within a specialist area.
Why should you use Lee Botti & Associates?
- Member of APSO (Association for Personnel Services Organisation)
- All consultants are IPSC qualified and highly trained
- Do not head hunt
- National offices to service all your branches
- Two hour turn-around time to revert to a client
- Customised CV's
- Interview all suitable candidates face-to-face
- Thoroughly check references
- Credit checks conducted on all temporary and permanent candidates
- Ideco registered and trained to take electronic fingerprints and obtain criminal checks on shortlisted candidates
- Facilitate Thomas International personality profile and qualification checks on request
- Temporary division to assist with short term assignments
- Will not assist candidate within a year of placement or before verifying with client
- Personally call on clients we work with
- Well-recognised brand attracts top caliber candidates
- Extensive database of highly skilled job seekers
- Website with excellent hit-rate accessed internationally
- Large media presence in printed and electronic trade publications
- The first and only agency to produce a salary survey for the Clearing & Forwarding and Travel industries
- Labour experts with direct access to qualified labour lawyers
- Member of EXPORTERS CLUB, SKAL, TBN and Chamber of Commerce
Our mission statement is "Excellence through quality service", and we apply this to everything we do. With all this in mind, can you afford not to use us?